Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 13:41

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11. Mar 2011, 02:23 

I am sorry to bombard you with questions, but I am learning bit by bit. I have a question regarding the move plugin, which I have installed and got working. I am however wondering if it's possible to assign different fix folder names to different users and upload sessions. More specifically, I would like to have a fix folder created with name of user + date (+ order number if possible) such as: user_20110311_1.

In a scenario with 2 users that each upload files at 2 sessions, I would like the folders to be cretaed and named:

For User1: user1_20110311_1, user1_20110311_2
For User2: user2_20110311_1, user2_20110311_2

Is that possible and if so, how do I do it? I know where I change the fix folder name, but not how to accomplish what I want.

Your advise is much appreciated!

PostPosted: 11. Mar 2011, 08:35 
Site Admin

check the log plugin. There you see how the user name from Joomla can be read (I have this already in the session).

You are sure that the master profile does not do this already? (except the date?)

- Michael