Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 19:02

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 8. Oct 2010, 15:41 

Hi,

Ive upgraded to latest version and i get the problems i used to have.

I am using Session - none and plugin is enabled. Im not using the plugin for an existing article.

No SSL on the site and ftp is disabled.

Backend - admin / master profile can upload into specified folder - no problem.

Frontend - problems! Each user can go to the upload page - their box appears with the contents fine. But i have a chat bar at the foot of the page which shows a warning sign meanint eh user is logged out. Ignoring this i uplaod the file - all seems well, upload bar is working and moving in a rate whihc seems correct. As soon as the file uploads everythign dissappears in the upload box. Refresh - nothing. Reload the page or move to another one and the users is logged out. Try to log back in and we get Invalid Token.

So reload the browser and go to the jfu menu link and i get the following error message:

Php info in the info section in backend reads:

PHP memory limit (in KB): 262144
Max. resize resolution: ~ 7723 x 5799
PHP max input time: 6000 s
PHP max execution time: 7200 s
Default socket timeout: 60 s

Here's the recent log:
10.08.2010 13:27:32 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2186: opendir(./__/__/__/__) [_a href='function.opendir'_function.opendir_/a_]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
10.08.2010 13:27:32 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2187: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
10.08.2010 13:27:32 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2209: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
10.08.2010 13:27:50 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2186: opendir(./__/__/__/__) [_a href='function.opendir'_function.opendir_/a_]: failed to open dir: Permission denied
10.08.2010 13:27:50 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2187: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
10.08.2010 13:27:50 - ERROR 2 in onents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_helper.php, line 2209: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory reso

Looks like a permission error - but not sure for what directories?

Any help appreciated - quite crucial to have my uplaods working 100%

Cheers

Ben

PostPosted: 8. Oct 2010, 15:55 
Site Admin

The tfu folder is not writeable where I try to write a log file which would most likely show an error.

to what is the session save handler of Joomla set?
Have you tried to create a folder called session_cache in the tfu folder like described in the FAQ?

You said you had this error before? What have you changed to solve it?

- Michael

PostPosted: 8. Oct 2010, 18:51 

Thanks for quick response
Quote:
to what is the session save handler of Joomla set?

Session is set to none.

Quote:
Have you tried to create a folder called session_cache in the tfu folder like described in the FAQ?

I've now created a folder called session_cache in administrator/components/com_jfuploader/tfu
Reset my browser - deleted cache on site and on local machine.
Uploaded a file - worked fine. Checked FTP and it was in teh correct place, so the session handler seems to have sorted that now. I checked the log file and there was no thing extra in there.
However the problem is still there that it logs me out out as soon as i go to the JFU page.

Quote:
You said you had this error before? What have you changed to solve it?

The problem i had before was the same at the stage I am now. I resolved this ( and it didnt work for 100% of users, but the majority of them it did) by changing session to database , and disabled the plugin. Maybe a conflict with another component that need database only, Im using Jomsocial and cometchat - not sure if there is any issues related.

Based on this - you think i should try the new database plugin listed on your site?

PostPosted: 9. Oct 2010, 01:15 
Site Admin

the logout is interesting because JFU does not log out at all. Does it happen with all browsers?
Can you pm me a url?

the database login is for logging into the database - and of you like to know what is going on - use it. And with a prof. license you even get a nice display as well.

- Michael

PostPosted: 9. Oct 2010, 17:37 

Seems to be the same in all browsers, very odd and only happens on the JFU page.

I'll send a PM now.

Thanks

Ben