Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 22:25

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Limitations/usage
PostPosted: 13. Apr 2008, 10:52 

Hello!
I am new here and have just installed the uploader. I hope that someone can help me with some questsions i have.

1. How do i create user specific upload folders the easiest way. I dont want to have a shared folder for all users.
2. Can i in some way limit every users usage of space on the server. I mean that they have a root directory of lets say 5mb and in that folder they only can upload/creat files/directorys up to 5mb. And to show how much there is left of the 5mb limit?
3. Is there a way to download the files/ the hole upload in a easy way?
4. Can i implement a flashplayer that streams the images and displays them, a player that can stream music,video etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. Apr 2008, 13:23 

I now found that the registerd version allows me to download multiple files at the same time. But can i configure it so that it doesn´t ask me for a name on each file because i want the same name that file allready have? A little disturbing when downloading 100 files :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. Apr 2008, 20:23 
Site Admin

1. profiles
2. reg. version you can specify a number of files limit.
4. display of images is included. all other filetypes like mp3 you can implement by using Javascript events and triger e.g. an external player with this. In the final of jfu 2.7.4 where I migrate TFU 2.7.4 right now you get the full path in the JS event where this can easily be done.

An internal preview is in planing - I want to include the jw media player. But this player has to be registered seperately if used in a commercial way.

Download - no - you are asked every time. This is a limitation of flash. The only possibility would be to zip the files and transfer only one.

Zip functionality will be part of the next version of TFU. But there is no time scedule right now. I have to finish the current versions first.

/Michael