Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 00:03

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: preview_select_js_url
PostPosted: 9. Jan 2007, 15:46 

Can you pass the file name that is selected to this function, or just a URL? And if so, how?

I would like to somehow make it so when a user selects a file, the full download URL AND hyper link appear* and perhaps a description of the file. Also open to other suggestions on how this can be done.

Thank you.

* the show_full_url_for_selected_file feature does not work for me because I am using redirect paths by Apache and the URL displayed is incorrect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 9. Jan 2007, 16:20 
Site Admin

you only pass an url. (you can actually hardcode it to the page but I think noone who looks at the source code of the page should know what you are calling ;))

e.g. set the last selected file to the session in the php file.

then write e.g. a file called returnvalue.php that contains the code you want to display.

and in the js you call this url to get some information and display it e.g. in an iframe.

/Michael