Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 14:59

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Help with config file
PostPosted: 2. Jan 2007, 22:01 

Excuse my ignorance but I'm totally lost. I'm not sure what to change.

Example:

tfu_config.php has:

$resize_show = is_gd_version_min_20(); // Show the resize box! Valid is "true" and "false" (Strings!) - the function is_gd_version_min_20 checks if the minimum requirements for resizing images are there!

I don't want to show the resize box. Do I put

$resize_show = "false"; -or-
$resize_show = false; -or-
$resize_show = is_gd_version_min_20(false); -or-
$resize_show = "false" is_gd_version_min_20(); and where does it go???

Example2:

tfu_config.php has:
$hide_remote_view = ""; // If you want to disable the remote view add "&hide_remote_view=true" as value!

I want to disable remote view. Do I put:

$hide_remote_view = "true"; <---does nothing -or-
&hide_remote_view = "true"; -or-
"&hide_remote_view = "true""; -or-
"&hide_remote_view = true"; -or-
$hide_remote_view = "&hide_remote_view=true"; ???

I'm not even sure if I should edit the config file line by line as I read the "explanations" or if the edits go somewhere else in the file.

these are 2 examples but the entire config file is documented this way. I understand the options I just can't tell from the explanations what it is I'm supposed to do to accomplish them.

Perhaps if you had a tfu_config.php file with some different (from the default) options selected I could compare the 2 and figure out what the script is looking for.

I'm new to all of this (as if it weren't obvious) so again I apologize for my ignorance but I'm blue in the face with trial and error trying to figure out what will work and what won't. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2. Jan 2007, 22:32 
Site Admin

you have to edit the config.

to hide the resize box use:

$resize_show = "false";

All config settings are strings because they have to be sent to the flash and are extracted there.

/Michael

PostPosted: 3. Jan 2007, 17:14 

That was simple enough...i'm not even sure what I was thinking before...something was stumping me but it's actually pretty straight forward, huh?

I'm a little confused on registration...I have not used or looked at the TWG yet but might use it. For now I need the TFU. It looks good and works great! Nice work! So, if I register TWG I get TFU included and then I can use TWG if I want (or not). Is that right?

So there is NO way to allow folder creation and have file browsing disabled?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Jan 2007, 20:32 
Site Admin

Hi,

yes - twg always include tfu - i don't have different registration files (and I don't want to) - I want to keep software good and affordable.

The registration is simply to buy my girlfiend some flowers to allow me to spend more time on twg (tfu :)).

if you disable browsing creation is always disabled because it does not make sense for me ... You can always change this - but then you have to modify the source code (and buy it) ;).

It always (and only) progam stuff I really think it's useful ;).

/Michael