Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 23:24

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: wholelife license?
PostPosted: 20. Mar 2008, 20:32 

hello mike, i'm a new fan of yours for your great creation TWG Flash Uploader and i would link to know this:
if i buy a standard license now (10 euro which i give you with great pleasure, cause people who spend their time in creating this applets are great!) on version 2.7, i could have the same license also on future releases?
what about possible limitations in future?
for example: zip/unzip feature would be available in standard pack or i'll have to buy a brand new license?

greetings :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. Mar 2008, 23:50 
Site Admin

The license does work for future versions as well.

and zip/unzip will actually be part of one of the next versions. But I don't know in which license type. I'll always add stuff in every type (standard or professional)

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Mar 2008, 17:33 

and how to bypass "post_max_size" value (mine is only 8 MB), without having direct access to php.ini ?
is it possible to integrate an option to automatically split files during upload and then join them on remote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Mar 2008, 18:10 
Site Admin

If you don't have access - not good.

Flash cannot split files. But TFU can merge them. If you use the File Split Applet - split the files and then they are automatically merged on the server.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. Mar 2008, 02:54 

i tried your Split Applet and it works ok, but it's uncomfortable to do for many files. instead, can you control, for example, the .tmp file that flash upload on server? is there a way to create different .tmp.part1 .tmp.part2 etc (by telling flash that it has to stop every -e.g.- 2 MB and create a part++) so that TFU can, in a second time, merge them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. Mar 2008, 10:30 
Site Admin

no - because then I would have done it this way.

I don't have access to the file in the flash during upload. I only get the file size - and that's it. You can make a request at Adobe ;).

/Michael