Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 01:42

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: 13. Jan 2016, 14:31 

Hello,
We were being able to upload/download .zip file with every browser from client's front-end. Recently from last two days, we are unable to download .zip file while we can upload from client's front-end. My website name is : http://www.clippingpathoutsource.com I am using Joomla 2.5. I really couldn't find the solution for this issue. Could you please let me know how to solve the issue ASAP.
8)

PostPosted: 13. Jan 2016, 14:35 

nitai wrote:
Hello,
We were being able to upload/download .zip file with every browser from client's front-end. Recently from last two days, we are unable to download .zip file while we can upload from client's front-end. My website name is : http://www.clippingpathoutsource.com I am using Joomla 2.5. I really couldn't find the solution for this issue. Could you please let me know how to solve the issue ASAP.
8)

I have the same kind of issue. Anybody knows how to solve this issue please?

PostPosted: 14. Jan 2016, 23:27 
Site Admin

You have use the completely wrong part of the forum ;).

Has anything changed on the server? If you still have the same version of JFUploader some other settings must have changed.
Do you have any entries in the log file of JFUploader or in the server log?

PostPosted: 22. Jan 2016, 16:43 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
You have use the completely wrong part of the forum ;).

Has anything changed on the server? If you still have the same version of JFUploader some other settings must have changed.
Do you have any entries in the log file of JFUploader or in the server log?

Sorry for selecting wrong forum for the discussion but I hope you will be able to assist me in the right direction.

I hope nothing has been modified or changed. Yes, I have the same version of JFUploader but I do not know what setting could be changed. Yes, I checked my server and there are log files in JFUploader. Could you please let me know what should I do next.

Kind Regards,
Nitai Roy

PostPosted: 23. Jan 2016, 12:16 
Site Admin

Hi,

So is the download button offered and the download is not starting or is there no download button at all?
Or is the zip created dynamically?

Best, Michael

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]