Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 13:24

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Config
PostPosted: 24. Feb 2007, 21:36 

The version of config i have is TWG version: 1.5.5 and I am not seeing anything on setting image.php - i do see a couple of areas it's mentioned:

$image_file_extension = "txt"; // new 1.4 - image.txt can be renamed to image.php - this can be useful because you can include php code in this file then and you can implement some logic to display some individual information for each file (in HTML and HTML_SIDE mode only - DHTML mode does not reload the page) - you can get the image name with the variable $image
$exclude_directories=array("CVS","thumbs","data.pxp"); // new 1.4 - You can enter directories here that are ignored in TWG
$disable_direct_thumbs_access=false; // new 1.4.1 - if you use private folders and really want to protect your images 100% you have to set this switch to true! then ALL images are loaded over the image.php and no thumbs are directly linked anymore - it is then possible to protect your cache as well. The optimized slideshow is then disabled because it does only work with the cache!

Should I be upgrading?

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25. Feb 2007, 00:05 
Site Admin

no. 1.6 is RC1 released but I m testing still some stuff.

I don t know why you serach image.php? I think yo umanybe want to display extra infos next to the images - then $image_file_extension is the one you are looking for. Read the howto about this topic.

Michael