Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 18. Apr 2024, 09:45

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11. Jan 2007, 14:54 

Hi..

I have used TWG for a while now, and included it into Fundanemt (a cms). works great (using php include).

Now I have stumbled upon cms made simple, and wanted to give it a try on a new website that I'm brewing on. But so far I haven't been successfull.

the following is set in my_config.php :
$php_include = true;
$install_dir = "twg15/";
$hidemenuborder = true;

I include twg in pages using:
include "twg15/index.php";

TWG creates new cache, counter, xml directories in the current dir, and not in twg15/.. (Why? What's going on here?)

Also, if the page where twg is included is using any parameters (like http://blahblah.org/index.php?id=album) then according to the documentation twg will append the ?id=album in all links.

That is partialy true, as it works if I make a dummy file album.php, all that it does is :
x
include "twg15/index.php";
x
this works fine, but when i do the same in my index.php file, then it doesn't work. It strips of all parameters, and only appends twg specific parameters.

I have grep'ed the source, to figure out how twg generates links, etc. but so far I haven't been able to find the correct place to look.

TWG version is 1.5.5 btw :)

So, Michael. Can you please come to the resque here? ;)

Regards
Thomas

Ps. site is : http://bowmo.dk/index.php?page=Links
dummy file can be found on #removed_broken_link[code][/code]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. Jan 2007, 15:18 
Site Admin

I have seen that some cms make it somehow that the global variables do not work!

You can test this quite easy.

open fielfunctions.inc.php

search for checktwg_rot()

add echo "dir: " . $cachedir;

after the global $cachedir;

save and call twg again - the path to the cache should now be shown - what is your output there?

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. Jan 2007, 20:03 

Hmm.. I sort of have figured out that the superglobals are "destroyed" in the cms.. So it's no suprise that the $cachedir is empty..

Now I just have to figure out if it's the smarty template engine, or the cms made simple, that destroys the $_GET etc.

Regards
Thomas

Post subject: CMS integration
PostPosted: 19. Jan 2007, 12:19 

Let me know if you solve the issue as I use websitebaker and had the same problem. I ended up using a fixed height Iframe

Stu...