Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 00:15

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Link Color
PostPosted: 16. Nov 2006, 21:31 

Hello,

I have installed and just about finished configuring TWG. It is a great product. I am stuck on a small thing that I cannot find in the config files or here in the forum.

1- I need to change the color of links for the folder name that appears under the thumbs on the main page. Can someone tell me where to find it.

2- I need to change the link color in the tips file. I can change the color of the text no problem but when I insert a link into the array, it is the same color as my background. Can someone tell me where to make the change.

I was also wondering if there is a way to integrate phpaddsnew into TWG? Has anyone done it?

Thanks for your time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17. Nov 2006, 10:31 
Site Admin

have you used the color manager?

if not (or) the color manager does not cover this style:

1. should be the default css setting for a link. (cm should change this )

2. simply add a new style in the css - (if you want to have it in a different color than the default (which I think is still the main link color :).)),

if you don't find the right style: get the web developer plugin for firefox - it tells you exactly which style is attached to which element - then it's quite easy to change.

Make sure your style is not overwritten by any style sheet in the folders or a skin ;).

phpadsnew: I don't see a problem there - easies ways ist e.g. put an iframe in overview.htm and load it in there.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17. Nov 2006, 16:34 

Hello,
Thanks for the answer,
I will get to work on that :)