Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 16:57

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27. Jul 2014, 15:06 

When I log in to the admin area I am directed to TWGXplorer The menu pops up then goes away and all I can do and will not let me exit the TWGXplorer area into the admin area.

Now I redownload and reuploaded the files except my pictures, I have been using this software for a very long time and could figure everything out one way or the other. Maybe I missed it here somewhere but need to get into the admin area. I also tried other browsers and still the same. Have not tried another computer but they again why?

Thanks for any help!
Larry

PostPosted: 27. Jul 2014, 21:26 
Site Admin

Is there no menu button where you can show the menu again?
There is no feature that this manu can completely removed. Only made small and visible again.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 27. Jul 2014, 23:02 

I log in and click on administrator link then on the left will show me the admin menu then go right away and then I am stuck in TWGXplorer. I click on everything to get back to the admin features with no luck. I never had this before.... I added a file so you can see what I see when I click on the admin link from the main screen. Everything has been working fine till today.

Attachments:
1twg.png
1twg.png [ 60.15 KiB | Viewed 2429 times ]

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2014, 09:06 
Site Admin

Seems the menu is brocken in the middle. As it was working before. Has anything changed on the server?
do you get anything in the log files?

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2014, 22:17 

Not sure, I have a VPS have no errors in the logs. Not sure at what point to start. Ill keep plugging away to figure it out