Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 13:23

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Firefox TWG Flash issues
PostPosted: 13. Feb 2006, 18:13 
I have a flash animation in the header and footer. When I run IE it displays properly but when I view it in Firefox the animations do not appear on the gallery pages. Originally I figured it was a firefox problem, and could very well still be firefox. The animations appear on the start page in Firefox, which does not make sense. The only other explanation I can think of is the way Firefox handles Iframes. is there a way around this? Has anyone encountered this problem with flash and firefox.
Here is the addy :

http://www.hotnewmedia.com/hotornot/

Here is my addy: rmorphet@confederationc.on.ca

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. Feb 2006, 19:42 
Site Admin

Hi,

ok. you have used the footer.htm and the header.htm.

you have a brocken background image - try to rename gallery 1 to gallery1 - 1.3b had an encoding problem with backgrounds (it's fixed now) ....

But you use full htm pages for header and footer - This pages are not in an iframe - they are are really included - please remove the HTML head body stuff from this pages ...

Maybe this is killing FF
And retry :)

/Michael

Post subject: Firefox TWG Flash issues
PostPosted: 14. Feb 2006, 22:11 
Thanks Michael
Ok
I cleaned up the header and footer htm and the animations stopped working completely in Firefox. I had a chat with my professor and we both think that because Firefox has strict html standards(unlike IE)that the doctype might have to be in both htms.
Still no luck with the broken background image..is that suppose to be back.png?

Rick

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14. Feb 2006, 23:44 
Site Admin

Hi,

the back.png is a problem of your version - 1.3c should not have his anymore because there 1.3b was not doing a spaceencoding of the path of the background.

The doctype could be the problem but not because you used it in the header or footer - because they get included in the twg page and this has everything.

If you like please send me the flash and your header.htm as zip to my email and I will test it on my local build.

/michael