Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 20. Oct 2017, 14:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 28. Oct 2005, 22:25 
Offline

Joined: 19. Oct 2005, 22:44
Posts: 8
Hi

When direct download is enabled, when there is a space in a picture filename the picture url is malformed. The space is converted into a +.
Note that there is no problem with the dir name, the space changed into + is only for the filename.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 31. Oct 2005, 11:39 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 1. Aug 2005, 12:53
Posts: 10497
i'll take a look.

direct dl is always a apecial case because the url has to be encoded differently there then for normal usage.
I haven't checked this parameter for a while.

/michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 21. Feb 2006, 09:34 
Offline

Joined: 21. Feb 2006, 09:14
Posts: 7
sophana wrote:
Hi

When direct download is enabled, when there is a space in a picture filename the picture url is malformed. The space is converted into a +.
Note that there is no problem with the dir name, the space changed into + is only for the filename.


Yeah I'm experiencing the same problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Feb 2006, 10:14 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 1. Aug 2005, 12:53
Posts: 10497
I'll check this for 1.4.
Put this on ly toto list ...

just don't use direct download meanwhile ?
Why are you using the direct download anyway?


/Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Feb 2006, 16:41 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 1. Aug 2005, 12:53
Posts: 10497
Hi,

I just checked this for 1.4 - I already fixed this here.
Working on the documentation right now - will 1.4 be released soon
Or send me an email if you like to test 1.4.

/Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2. Mar 2006, 12:23 
Offline

Joined: 21. Feb 2006, 09:14
Posts: 7
TinyWebGallery wrote:
I'll check this for 1.4.
Put this on ly toto list ...

just don't use direct download meanwhile ?
Why are you using the direct download anyway?


/Michael


The main (only?) reason I use direct download is so that when users save the file it has the correct filename instead of the name of the php script.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2. Mar 2006, 18:42 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 1. Aug 2005, 12:53
Posts: 10497
o.k. I'll check if I can change that !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Mar 2006, 04:17 
Offline

Joined: 21. Feb 2006, 09:14
Posts: 7
TinyWebGallery wrote:
Hi,

I just checked this for 1.4 - I already fixed this here.
Working on the documentation right now - will 1.4 be released soon
Or send me an email if you like to test 1.4.

/Michael

It still doesnt work in 1.4!

[edit]
I fixed it by changing line 99 of image.inc.php from
Code:
$image_full = $basedir . "/" . $twg_album . "/" . $image;
to
Code:
$image_full = $basedir . "/" . $twg_album . "/" . urldecode($image);


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Mar 2006, 10:18 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 1. Aug 2005, 12:53
Posts: 10497
Hi - try the latest dl.

1.4 is online now because funpic killed my account.

and this was the only version I had right now ...

/Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO