Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 18:07

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:09 

This is bizarre. I install the JFU, purchase it, everything works fine on my mac... I set it up, i can log in by client and upload, beautiful beautiful...

Try this in the PC environment and regardless of IE, safari, or Firefox it errors... Gets to the end and says i need the .HTACCESS

So I install it... Now I get authentication errors...

Remove the .htaccess and once again, it works fine on my MAC, but NOT in the PC environment...

WHY would it work on a mac, but not a pc??

Rob

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:16 
Site Admin

Seems to be a server problem. It this you server?

if the .htaccess does give this error then the server does not understand the commands in there. Which server do you use?

- Michael

Post subject: Also noted
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:16 

Using the HTaccess just brings up the screen saying I need flash player 8 which is bogus because I have 10

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:17 
Site Admin

this is only because this is the default message which is displayed the the server does not return the flash because of the .htaccess.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:17 

cPanel 11.24.4-R36167 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9
CENTOS 4.7 i686 virtuozzo on host

Running Apache, Latest PHP and MySQL (its a Liquidweb VPS)

Post subject: Weird
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:20 

Running the files directly WITHOUT the .htaccess prevents the misconfiguration error... and all runs fine in the mac environment... just not on my PC... On the pc I get the 403/406, but then the .htaccess makes nothing work, period... As much as I would love to force the world to use a mac, this is obviously some weird issue...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:27 
Site Admin

I only had the other problem around because mac was expecting a return value all the time (this is why I return a blank all the time).

is Liquidweb VPS like a xampp package? So malybe I can esily install it on my machine?

- Michael

PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 21:43 

Its a virtual dedicated, running easyapache and such... I see mod security on my system causing havok though, let me see if i can figure how to shut it down and see if that helps...

Even so, the fact that its working WITH mod security on my Mac and doesn't on the PC is rather funky, do you think?

Although, wont this make my machine less secure?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:02 
Site Admin

I don't think you have mod_security because then the commands in my htaccess would be understood ;).

- Michael

Post subject: Here she is
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:07 

This is what I see from my server config... here is the mod_security log. =)

http://reynoldsironworks.com/security.png

Hope this helps...

Rob[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:21 
Site Admin

You have a mod security and it does not understand the settings - I'm not a mod_security expert. Sorry.

- Michael

Post subject: Got it working.
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:21 

It was mod_security, but not the system itself, the configuration. I stripped the standard rules configuration and replaced it with the default below and it works fine, WITH mod_security and NO special .htaccess...

Hope this helps!

Code:
# Deprecated due to security issues so it should be off: http://blog.modsecurity.org/2008/08/transformation.html
SecCacheTransformations Off

# Check Content-Length and reject all non numeric ones
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:Content-Length "!^\d+$" "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Content-Length HTTP header is not numeric', severity:'2',id:'960016'"

# Do not accept GET or HEAD requests with bodies
SecRule REQUEST_METHOD "^(?:GET|HEAD)$" "chain,phase:2,t:none,deny,log,auditlog,status:400,msg:'GET or HEAD requests with bodies', severity:'2',id:'960011',tag:'PROTOCOL_VIOLATION/EVASION'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:Content-Length "!^0?$" t:none

# Require Content-Length to be provided with every POST request.
SecRule REQUEST_METHOD "^POST$" "chain,phase:2,t:none,deny,log,auditlog,status:400,msg:'POST request must have a Content-Length header',id:'960012',tag:'PROTOCOL_VIOLATION/EVASION',severity:'4'"
SecRule &REQUEST_HEADERS:Content-Length "@eq 0" t:none

# Don't accept transfer encodings we know we don't know how to handle
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:Transfer-Encoding "!^$" "phase:2,t:none,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'ModSecurity does not support transfer encodings',id:'960013',tag:'PROTOCOL_VIOLATION/EVASION',severity:'3'"

# Check decodings
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@validateUrlEncoding" \
   "chain, deny,log,auditlog,msg:'URL Encoding Abuse Attack Attempt',id:'950107',severity:'4'"
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "\%(?![0-9a-fA-F]{2}|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})"

SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@validateUtf8Encoding" "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'UTF8 Encoding Abuse Attack Attempt',id:'950801',severity:'4'"

# Proxy access attempt
SecRule REQUEST_URI_RAW ^\w+:/ "phase:2,t:none,deny,log,auditlog,status:400,msg:'Proxy access attempt', severity:'2',id:'960014',tag:'PROTOCOL_VIOLATION/PROXY_ACCESS'"

# Restrict type of characters sent
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|REQUEST_HEADERS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer \
   "@validateByteRange 1-255" \
   "log,auditlog,msg:'Request Missing an Accept Header', severity:'2',id:'960015',t:urlDecodeUni,phase:1"

SecRule ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "@validateByteRange 1-255" \
   "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Invalid character in request',id:'960901',severity:'4',t:urlDecodeUni,phase:2"

# allow request methods
SecRule REQUEST_METHOD "!^((?:(?:POS|GE)T|OPTIONS|HEAD))$" \
    "phase:2,t:none,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'Method is not allowed by policy', severity:'2',id:'960032',tag:'POLICY/METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED'"

# Restrict file extension
# removed exe so that frontpage will work

# Restricted HTTP headers
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS_NAMES "\.(?:Lock-Token|Translate|If)$" \
    "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'HTTP header is restricted by policy',id:'960038',severity:'4'"

SecRule HTTP_User-Agent "(?:\b(?:m(?:ozilla\/4\.0 \(compatible\)|etis)|webtrends security analyzer|pmafind)\b|n(?:-stealth|sauditor|essus|ikto)|b(?:lack ?widow|rutus|ilbo)|(?:jaascoi|paro)s|internet explorer|webinspect|\.nasl)" \
        "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Request Indicates a Security Scanner Scanned the Site',id:'990002',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS_NAMES "\bacunetix-product\b" \
        "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Request Indicates a Security Scanner Scanned the Site',id:'990901',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME "^/nessustest" \
        "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Request Indicates a Security Scanner Scanned the Site',id:'990902',severity:'2'"

SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "(?:m(?:ozilla\/(?:4\.0 \(compatible; advanced email extractor|2\.0 \(compatible; newt activex; win32\))|ailto:craftbot\@yahoo\.com)|e(?:mail(?:(?:collec|harves|magne)t|(?: extracto|reape)r|siphon|wolf)|(?:collecto|irgrabbe)r|xtractorpro|o browse)|a(?:t(?:tache|hens)|utoemailspider|dsarobot)|w(?:eb(?:emailextrac| by mail)|3mir)|f(?:astlwspider|loodgate)|p(?:cbrowser|ackrat|surf)|(?:digout4uagen|takeou)t|(?:chinacla|be)w|hhjhj@yahoo|rsync|shai|zeus)" \
        "deny,log,auditlog,msg:'Rogue web site crawler',id:'990012',severity:'2'"

SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "(?:\b(?:(?:indy librar|snoop)y|microsoft url control|lynx)\b|d(?:ownload demon|isco)|w(?:3mirror|get)|l(?:ibwww|wp)|p(?:avuk|erl)|cu(?:sto|rl)|big brother|autohttp|netants|eCatch)" \
        "chain,log,auditlog,msg:'Request Indicates an automated program explored the site',id:'990011',severity:'5'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "!^apache.*perl"

# Session fixation
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm set-cookie .cookie" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959009
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "(?:\.cookie\b.*?;\W*?(?:expires|domain)\W*?=|\bhttp-equiv\W+set-cookie\b)" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,capture,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Session Fixation',id:'950009',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SESSION_FIXATION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "(?:\.cookie\b.*?;\W*?(?:expires|domain)\W*?=|\bhttp-equiv\W+set-cookie\b)" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,capture,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Session Fixation',id:'959009',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SESSION_FIXATION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# Blind SQL injection
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm sys.user_triggers sys.user_objects @@spid msysaces instr sys.user_views sys.tab charindex sys.user_catalog constraint_type locate select msysobjects attnotnull sys.user_tables sys.user_tab_columns sys.user_constraints waitfor mysql.user sys.all_tables msysrelationships msyscolumns msysqueries" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959007
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "(?:\b(?:(?:s(?:ys\.(?:user_(?:(?:t(?:ab(?:_column|le)|rigger)|object|view)s|c(?:onstraints|atalog))|all_tables|tab)|elect\b.{0,40}\b(?:substring|ascii|user))|m(?:sys(?:(?:queri|ac)e|relationship|column|object)s|ysql.user)|c(?:onstraint_type|harindex)|attnotnull)\b|(?:locate|instr)\W+\()|\@\@spid\b)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Blind SQL Injection Attack',id:'950007',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|REQUEST_HEADERS|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "\b(?:(?:s(?:ys(?:(?:(?:process|tabl)e|filegroup|object)s|c(?:o(?:nstraint|lumn)s|at)|dba|ibm)|ubstr(?:ing)?)|user_(?:(?:(?:constrain|objec)t|tab(?:_column|le)|ind_column|user)s|password|group)|a(?:tt(?:rel|typ)id|ll_objects)|object_(?:(?:nam|typ)e|id)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|column_(?:name|id)|(?:dba|mb)_users|xtype\W+\bchar|rownum)\b|t(?:able_name\b|extpos\W+\())" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Blind SQL Injection Attack',id:'959007',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"       

SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm substr xtype textpos all_objects rownum sysfilegroups sysprocesses user_group sysobjects user_tables systables pg_attribute user_users user_password column_id attrelid user_tab_columns table_name pg_class user_constraints user_objects object_type dba_users sysconstraints mb_users column_name atttypid object_id substring syscat user_ind_columns sysibm syscolumns sysdba object_name" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959904
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS "\b(?:(?:s(?:ys(?:(?:(?:process|tabl)e|filegroup|object)s|c(?:o(?:nstraint|lumn)s|at)|dba|ibm)|ubstr(?:ing)?)|user_(?:(?:(?:constrain|objec)t|tab(?:_column|le)|ind_column|user)s|password|group)|a(?:tt(?:rel|typ)id|ll_objects)|object_(?:(?:nam|typ)e|id)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|column_(?:name|id)|(?:dba|mb)_users|xtype\W+\bchar|rownum)\b|t(?:able_name\b|extpos\W+\())" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Blind SQL Injection Attack',id:'950904',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "\b(?:(?:s(?:ys(?:(?:(?:process|tabl)e|filegroup|object)s|c(?:o(?:nstraint|lumn)s|at)|dba|ibm)|ubstr(?:ing)?)|user_(?:(?:(?:constrain|objec)t|tab(?:_column|le)|ind_column|user)s|password|group)|a(?:tt(?:rel|typ)id|ll_objects)|object_(?:(?:nam|typ)e|id)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|column_(?:name|id)|(?:dba|mb)_users|xtype\W+\bchar|rownum)\b|t(?:able_name\b|extpos\W+\())" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Blind SQL Injection Attack',id:'959904',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# SQL injection
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm insert xp_enumdsn infile openrowset nvarchar autonomous_transaction print data_type or outfile inner shutdown tbcreator @@version xp_filelist sp_prepare sql_longvarchar xp_regenumkeys xp_loginconfig xp_dirtree ifnull sp_addextendedproc xp_regaddmultistring delete sp_sqlexec and sp_oacreate sp_execute cast xp_ntsec xp_regdeletekey drop varchar xp_execresultset having utl_file xp_regenumvalues xp_terminate xp_availablemedia xp_regdeletevalue dumpfile isnull sql_variant select 'sa' xp_regremovemultistring xp_makecab 'msdasql' xp_cmdshell openquery sp_executesql 'sqloledb' dbms_java 'dbo' utl_http sp_makewebtask benchmark xp_regread xp_regwrite" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,id:999501,skipAfter:959001
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "(?:\b(?:(?:s(?:elect\b(?:.{1,100}?\b(?:(?:length|count|top)\b.{1,100}?\bfrom|from\b.{1,100}?\bwhere)|.*?\b(?:d(?:ump\b.*\bfrom|ata_type)|(?:to_(?:numbe|cha)|inst)r))|p_(?:(?:addextendedpro|sqlexe)c|(?:oacreat|prepar)e|execute(?:sql)?|makewebtask)|ql_(?:longvarchar|variant))|xp_(?:reg(?:re(?:movemultistring|ad)|delete(?:value|key)|enum(?:value|key)s|addmultistring|write)|e(?:xecresultset|numdsn)|(?:terminat|dirtre)e|availablemedia|loginconfig|cmdshell|filelist|makecab|ntsec)|u(?:nion\b.{1,100}?\bselect|tl_(?:file|http))|group\b.*\bby\b.{1,100}?\bhaving|d(?:elete\b\W*?\bfrom|bms_java)|load\b\W*?\bdata\b.*\binfile|(?:n?varcha|tbcreato)r)\b|i(?:n(?:to\b\W*?\b(?:dump|out)file|sert\b\W*?\binto|ner\b\W*?\bjoin)\b|(?:f(?:\b\W*?\(\W*?\bbenchmark|null\b)|snull\b)\W*?\()|a(?:nd\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|utonomous_transaction\b)|o(?:r\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|pen(?:rowset|query)\b)|having\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|print\b\W*?\@\@|cast\b\W*?\()|(?:;\W*?\b(?:shutdown|drop)|\@\@version)\b|'(?:s(?:qloledb|a)|msdasql|dbo)')" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'950001',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "(?:\b(?:(?:s(?:elect\b(?:.{1,100}?\b(?:(?:length|count|top)\b.{1,100}?\bfrom|from\b.{1,100}?\bwhere)|.*?\b(?:d(?:ump\b.*\bfrom|ata_type)|(?:to_(?:numbe|cha)|inst)r))|p_(?:(?:addextendedpro|sqlexe)c|(?:oacreat|prepar)e|execute(?:sql)?|makewebtask)|ql_(?:longvarchar|variant))|xp_(?:reg(?:re(?:movemultistring|ad)|delete(?:value|key)|enum(?:value|key)s|addmultistring|write)|e(?:xecresultset|numdsn)|(?:terminat|dirtre)e|availablemedia|loginconfig|cmdshell|filelist|makecab|ntsec)|u(?:nion\b.{1,100}?\bselect|tl_(?:file|http))|group\b.*\bby\b.{1,100}?\bhaving|d(?:elete\b\W*?\bfrom|bms_java)|load\b\W*?\bdata\b.*\binfile|(?:n?varcha|tbcreato)r)\b|i(?:n(?:to\b\W*?\b(?:dump|out)file|sert\b\W*?\binto|ner\b\W*?\bjoin)\b|(?:f(?:\b\W*?\(\W*?\bbenchmark|null\b)|snull\b)\W*?\()|a(?:nd\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|utonomous_transaction\b)|o(?:r\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|pen(?:rowset|query)\b)|having\b ?(?:\d{1,10}|[\'\"][^=]{1,10}[\'\"]) ?[=<>]+|print\b\W*?\@\@|cast\b\W*?\()|(?:;\W*?\b(?:shutdown|drop)|\@\@version)\b|'(?:s(?:qloledb|a)|msdasql|dbo)')" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'959001',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "\b(\d+) ?= ?\1\b|[\'\"](\w+)[\'\"] ?= ?[\'\"]\2\b" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'950901',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "\b(\d+) ?= ?\1\b|[\'\"](\w+)[\'\"] ?= ?[\'\"]\2\b" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'959901',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm user_objects object_type substr all_objects mb_users column_name rownum atttypid substring object_id user_group user_tables pg_attribute user_users column_id user_password attrelid object_name table_name pg_class" \
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959906
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS "\b(?:user_(?:(?:object|table|user)s|password|group)|a(?:tt(?:rel|typ)id|ll_objects)|object_(?:(?:nam|typ)e|id)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|column_(?:name|id)|substr(?:ing)?|table_name|mb_users|rownum)\b" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'950906',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "\b(?:user_(?:(?:object|table|user)s|password|group)|a(?:tt(?:rel|typ)id|ll_objects)|object_(?:(?:nam|typ)e|id)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|column_(?:name|id)|substr(?:ing)?|table_name|mb_users|rownum)\b" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'959906',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|!REQUEST_HEADERS:via "\b(?:coalesce\b|root\@)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'950908',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer|!REQUEST_HEADERS:via "\b(?:coalesce\b|root\@)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL Injection Attack',id:'959908',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# XSS
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "@pm jscript onsubmit copyparentfolder javascript meta onmove onkeydown onchange onkeyup activexobject expression onmouseup ecmascript onmouseover vbscript: <![cdata[ http: settimeout onabort shell: .innerhtml onmousedown onkeypress asfunction: onclick .fromcharcode background-image: .cookie ondragdrop onblur x-javascript mocha: onfocus javascript: getparentfolder lowsrc onresize @import alert onselect script onmouseout onmousemove background application .execscript livescript: getspecialfolder vbscript iframe .addimport onunload createtextrange onload <input" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959004
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "(?:\b(?:(?:type\b\W*?\b(?:text\b\W*?\b(?:j(?:ava)?|ecma|vb)|application\b\W*?\bx-(?:java|vb))script|c(?:opyparentfolder|reatetextrange)|get(?:special|parent)folder|iframe\b.{0,100}?\bsrc)\b|on(?:(?:mo(?:use(?:o(?:ver|ut)|down|move|up)|ve)|key(?:press|down|up)|c(?:hange|lick)|s(?:elec|ubmi)t|(?:un)?load|dragdrop|resize|focus|blur)\b\W*?=|abort\b)|(?:l(?:owsrc\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell|http)|ivescript)|(?:href|url)\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell)|background-image|mocha):|s(?:(?:tyle\b\W*=.*\bexpression\b\W*|ettimeout\b\W*?)\(|rc\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell|http):)|a(?:ctivexobject\b|lert\b\W*?\(|sfunction:))|<(?:(?:body\b.*?\b(?:backgroun|onloa)d|input\b.*?\btype\b\W*?\bimage)\b| ?(?:(?:script|meta)\b|iframe)|!\[cdata\[)|(?:\.(?:(?:execscrip|addimpor)t|(?:fromcharcod|cooki)e|innerhtml)|\@import)\b)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Attack',id:'950004',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/XSS',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:Referer "(?:\b(?:(?:type\b\W*?\b(?:text\b\W*?\b(?:j(?:ava)?|ecma|vb)|application\b\W*?\bx-(?:java|vb))script|c(?:opyparentfolder|reatetextrange)|get(?:special|parent)folder|iframe\b.{0,100}?\bsrc)\b|on(?:(?:mo(?:use(?:o(?:ver|ut)|down|move|up)|ve)|key(?:press|down|up)|c(?:hange|lick)|s(?:elec|ubmi)t|(?:un)?load|dragdrop|resize|focus|blur)\b\W*?=|abort\b)|(?:l(?:owsrc\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell|http)|ivescript)|(?:href|url)\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell)|background-image|mocha):|s(?:(?:tyle\b\W*=.*\bexpression\b\W*|ettimeout\b\W*?)\(|rc\b\W*?\b(?:(?:java|vb)script|shell|http):)|a(?:ctivexobject\b|lert\b\W*?\(|sfunction:))|<(?:(?:body\b.*?\b(?:backgroun|onloa)d|input\b.*?\btype\b\W*?\bimage)\b| ?(?:(?:script|meta)\b|iframe)|!\[cdata\[)|(?:\.(?:(?:execscrip|addimpor)t|(?:fromcharcod|cooki)e|innerhtml)|\@import)\b)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Attack',id:'959004',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/XSS',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# file injection
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/* "@pm .www_acl .htpasswd .htaccess boot.ini httpd.conf /etc/ .htgroup global.asa .wwwacl" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:959005
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "(?:\b(?:\.(?:ht(?:access|passwd|group)|www_?acl)|global\.asa|httpd\.conf|boot\.ini)\b|\/etc\/)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'Remote File Access Attempt',id:'950005',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/FILE_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/* "(?:\b(?:\.(?:ht(?:access|passwd|group)|www_?acl)|global\.asa|httpd\.conf|boot\.ini)\b|\/etc\/)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'Remote File Access Attempt',id:'959005',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/FILE_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# Command access
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME "\b(?:n(?:map|et|c)|w(?:guest|sh)|cmd(?:32)?|telnet|rcmd|ftp)\.exe\b" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'System Command Access',id:'950002',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/FILE_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# Command injection
SecRule ARGS "@pm uname wguest.exe /perl /nasm rcmd.exe nc tclsh /xterm finger tftp chown /echo nmap.exe ping /passwd /chsh ps /uname telnet.exe /ftp ls tclsh8 lsof /ping echo cmd.exe /kill python traceroute /ps perl passwd wsh.exe /rm /cpp chgrp /telnet localgroup kill /chgrp /finger nasm /ls nc.exe id /chmod /nc /g++ /id /chown cmd /nmap chsh /gcc net.exe /python /lsof ftp.exe ftp xterm mail /mail tracert nmap rm cd chmod cpp telnet cmd32.exe gcc g++" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction phase:2,pass,nolog,skipAfter:950006
SecRule ARGS "(?:\b(?:(?:n(?:et(?:\b\W+?\blocalgroup|\.exe)|(?:map|c)\.exe)|t(?:racer(?:oute|t)|elnet\.exe|clsh8?|ftp)|(?:w(?:guest|sh)|rcmd|ftp)\.exe|echo\b\W*?\by+)\b|c(?:md(?:(?:32)?\.exe\b|\b\W*?\/c)|d(?:\b\W*?[\\\/]|\W*?\.\.)|hmod.{0,40}?\+.{0,3}x))|[\;\|\`]\W*?\b(?:(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|md|pp)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)\b|g(?:\+\+|cc\b))|\/(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|pp)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|g(?:\+\+|cc)|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)(?:[\'\"\|\;\`\-\s]|$))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'System Command Injection',id:'950006',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/COMMAND_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:'/^(Cookie|Referer|X-OS-Prefs)$/'|REQUEST_COOKIES|REQUEST_COOKIES_NAMES \
        "@pm uname wguest.exe /perl /nasm rcmd.exe nc tclsh /xterm finger tftp chown /echo nmap.exe ping /passwd /chsh ps /uname telnet.exe /ftp ls tclsh8 lsof /ping echo cmd.exe /kill python traceroute /ps perl passwd wsh.exe /rm /cpp chgrp /telnet localgroup kill /chgrp /finger nasm /ls nc.exe id /chmod /nc /g++ /id /chown cmd /nmap chsh /gcc net.exe /python /lsof ftp.exe ftp xterm mail /mail tracert nmap rm cd chmod cpp telnet cmd32.exe gcc g++" \
        "phase:2,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,pass,nolog,skip:1"
SecAction pass,nolog,skipAfter:959006
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:'/^(Cookie|Referer|X-OS-Prefs)$/'|REQUEST_COOKIES|REQUEST_COOKIES_NAMES \
        "(?:\b(?:(?:n(?:et(?:\b\W+?\blocalgroup|\.exe)|(?:map|c)\.exe)|t(?:racer(?:oute|t)|elnet\.exe|clsh8?|ftp)|(?:w(?:guest|sh)|rcmd|ftp)\.exe|echo\b\W*?\by+)\b|c(?:md(?:(?:32)?\.exe\b|\b\W*?\/c)|d(?:\b\W*?[\\\/]|\W*?\.\.)|hmod.{0,40}?\+.{0,3}x))|[\;\|\`]\W*?\b(?:(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|md|pp)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)\b|g(?:\+\+|cc\b))|\/(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|pp)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|g(?:\+\+|cc)|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)(?:[\'\"\|\;\`\-\s]|$))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'System Command Injection',id:'959006',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/COMMAND_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule ARGS \
      "(?:(?:[\;\|\`]\W*?\bcc|\bwget)\b|\/cc(?:[\'\"\|\;\`\-\s]|$))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'System Command Injection',id:'950907',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/COMMAND_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule "REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/*|!REQUEST_HEADERS:'/^(Cookie|Referer|X-OS-Prefs|User-Agent)$/'|REQUEST_COOKIES|REQUEST_COOKIES_NAMES" \
      "(?:(?:[\;\|\`]\W*?\bcc|\bwget)\b|\/cc(?:[\'\"\|\;\`\-\s]|$))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'System Command Injection',id:'959907',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/COMMAND_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# SSI injection
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "<!--\W*?#\W*?(?:e(?:cho|xec)|printenv|include|cmd)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'SSI injection Attack',id:'950011',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SSI_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/* "<!--\W*?#\W*?(?:e(?:cho|xec)|printenv|include|cmd)" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'SSI injection Attack',id:'959011',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/SSI_INJECTION',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

# PHP injection
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/* "@pm <?fgets move_uploaded_file $_session readfile ftp_put ftp_fget gzencode ftp_nb_put bzopen readdir $_post fopen gzread ftp_nb_fput ftp_nb_fget ftp_get $_get scandir fscanf readgzfile fread proc_open fgetc fgetss ftp_fput ftp_nb_get session_start fwrite gzwrite gzopen gzcompress" \
SecAction pass,nolog,skipAfter:959013
SecRule REQUEST_FILENAME|ARGS|ARGS_NAMES "(?:(?:\b(?:f(?:tp_(?:nb_)?f?(?:ge|pu)t|get(?:s?s|c)|scanf|write|open|read)|gz(?:(?:encod|writ)e|compress|open|read)|s(?:ession_start|candir)|read(?:(?:gz)?file|dir)|move_uploaded_file|(?:proc_|bz)open)|\$_(?:(?:pos|ge)t|session))\b|<\?(?!xml))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'PHP Injection Attack',id:'950013',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/PHP_INJECTION',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/HTTP_RESPONSSE_SPLITTING',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"
SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS|XML:/* "(?:(?:\b(?:f(?:tp_(?:nb_)?f?(?:ge|pu)t|get(?:s?s|c)|scanf|write|open|read)|gz(?:(?:encod|writ)e|compress|open|read)|s(?:ession_start|candir)|read(?:(?:gz)?file|dir)|move_uploaded_file|(?:proc_|bz)open)|\$_(?:(?:pos|ge)t|session))\b|<\?(?!xml))" \
        "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,status:501,msg:'PHP Injection Attack',id:'959013',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/PHP_INJECTION',tag:'WEB_ATTACK/HTTP_RESPONSSE_SPLITTING',logdata:'%{TX.0}',severity:'2'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:22 
Site Admin

cool - good debugging. I hope this helps others too.

- Michael

Post subject: If you build it...
PostPosted: 29. Jun 2009, 22:38 

I will fix it... lol jk. If it helps one other person to not rip their hair out like I did, it is worth it.

Rob
www.compu-gen.com