Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 26. Apr 2024, 16:22

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16. Feb 2009, 17:45 

My understanding it that cache/thumbnail images are built automatically when uploaded using the JFU. However, I have uploaded many images with JFU and when I go to the gallery, it is still slow drawing the images the first time I view the page (this was about an hour after the upload.)

Based on information from the forum, I have tried this with cache_dirs set to both true and false. Neither seems to do what I expect.

Some of this may be because I'm simply confused about what is supposed to happen when.

The installation is on Joomla 1.5.x
JFU is 2.5.7
TWG is 1.7.6

I don't think there is anything in the log. There are a number of lines which say:

02.09.2009 16:30:40 - Illigal direct access or missing session settings - browser has to be closed to get a new session: PHPSESSID=0bf4b50a4c1baf002ed2e02ff5f9755a

but the time stamp doesn't match my upload. I've also noticed in the debug that I probably need to crank up my PHP memory even more (I've got one guy uploading some pretty huge files), but again, I don't think that's related.

I'm sending you the link (the forum won't let me submit it) a login by PM as the gallery pages are limited to registered users. When you are logged into the site there are links to upload and gallery under the "Rhythm & Blades" menu.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Feb 2009, 17:55 
Site Admin

No - they are not build. This is only the case if you would use TFU that is integrated in TWG. JFU does not know anything about TWG.
You can use JFU nicely as uploader for TWG but they don't interact.

But you can generate the cache in the backend of TWG manually.

- Michael