Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 24. Apr 2024, 21:41

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27. Apr 2009, 14:28 

Hi,

I have a problem with JFU. I have a profile for loging into the front-end, and 2 diffrent folders, (e.g. pictures and documents). I have assigned the (front-end) user to the profiles (2 profiles with 2 diffrent upload folders) and I assigned the correct ID in the user menu for each of the profiles, so I would expect to go to the "Upload pictures" page and to have there the JFU showing me the upload into pictures folder, and to go to the "Upload documents" page and be able to upload files into the documents folder. However if I log in and first visit the "upload pictures" page everything is ok, but if I go then into the "upload documents" page I get the pictures upload folder again. If I log in and first go to the "Upload documents" page, I get the documents folder as the upload folder, but afterwards going to the "Upload pictures" page I get the documents upload folder again.
I am sure I made the correct JFU settings. What could be the problem ?

PS: I tried this with and without mambot

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. Apr 2009, 14:47 

So I found the problem. For those who have the same problem: the session data handler must be set to "none" instead of "database", just as the JFU documentation says. I was not sure that this was the source of the problem, but when I changed to "none" it was fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. Apr 2009, 15:00 
Site Admin

I will add this to the documentation in the backend too. The problem is that if you use the Joomla database setting the variables fpr JFU are cached there and therefore this problem can occur.

In the final of 2.9 this will be already added.

- Michael