Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 21:37

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Lightbox help
PostPosted: 16. May 2011, 19:13 

I'm sorry if this has been previously asked but I just can't figure this out. I've been all over this forum, the tutorial shows Joomla 1.5 and, well, I'm just confused.

I'm running Joomla 1.6.3 on Linux. I installed jfu_213_j16, jfu_213_j16_editors-xtd and jfu_213_j16_plugin. Following the video guide it all appears to have installed ok. I can use the uploader to browse images, upload them and insert into articles. I have the button setup with ckeditor. I'm the only one editing this site so I haven't messed with the profiles section.

The one thing I can't figure out is how to use lightbox/lytebox/highslide. Using the JFUploader I find the picture, size it for the article and enter 'class=lightbox' in the Extra Image Attributes box. I save the article, the image appears ok on the page but it just won't expand.

Is Lightbox something extra I need to install? what am I missing?

TIA for your help.

Post subject: Re: Lightbox help
PostPosted: 16. May 2011, 19:32 
Site Admin

your template has to support this. So you have to add the Javascript files of e.g. lytebox to your template.

Or you install a plugin that adds the support for this. E.g. simply google for "lytebox joomla plugin"

Best,
Michael

PostPosted: 16. May 2011, 21:02 

Thanks for the reply but I'm still tearing my hair out. I installed a Lytebox plugin from U24 and enabled it. I've tried Ronbox, Simple Image Gallery, Joomslide (what I used to use on 1.5). I even tried a few different templates. Nothing will make these images pop-up, argh.

PostPosted: 17. May 2011, 08:05 
Site Admin

Hi,

I just tested with the default template and the u24 plugin.

I enabled the plugin. Then I Inserted an image with a link (!) and selected lytebox so that
rel="lytebox" is in the lower input box.

Done ;).

- Michael