Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 15:41

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 5. Apr 2011, 18:55 

Hello,

I just completed the upgraded to version 2.13 and installed the component and plugin for my website. In my configurations I have the following Settings defined:

Visible file extensions = all
Hidden file extensions = ini,htm,html,zzz,ftpquota

In the prior version of JFUploader files with these extensions would not appear in the "Remote" window. But with the new version files with these extension appear in the "Remote" window.

Is there some other other setting that needs to be made? I need to be able to hide files with these extension from view from users.

Current Joomla version is 1.5.22
Current JFUploader version 2.13

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the component and plugin to insure clean install.

The following are the only errors in the debug file:
04.05.2011 11:27:40 - ERROR 8 in mponents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_file.php, line 194: Undefined variable: directory_file_limit_size
04.05.2011 11:32:40 - ERROR 8 in nents/com_jfuploader/tfu/form_plugin.php, line 28: Undefined index: select

If there is any other information need please let me know.

Darin

Attachments:
File comment: The attached file is a screen shot showing the files being displayed.
screenexample-.JPG
screenexample-.JPG [ 26.4 KiB | Viewed 2584 times ]

PostPosted: 6. Apr 2011, 11:44 
Site Admin

Please download the latest version again.

I disabled this by mistake.

04.05.2011 11:27:40 - ERROR 8 in mponents/com_jfuploader/tfu/tfu_file.php, line 194: Undefined variable: directory_file_limit_size
should be gone as well. This is a new feature that comes with 2.14. But in 2.13 the variable does not exist yet. I removed this for 2.13.

04.05.2011 11:32:40 - ERROR 8 in nents/com_jfuploader/tfu/form_plugin.php, line 28: Undefined index: select
Is because you use the form plugin with using a form. Please read the howto if you like to use forms with JFU.

- Michael

PostPosted: 6. Apr 2011, 14:37 

Hello,

Thank you, the updated version is working and the files are not being displayed.

Thank you for the prompt response.

Darin