Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 14:00

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 6. Jul 2009, 16:44 

Hi,

i've gone through the forum and not found a solution. i've made all the recommend changes (see system info below) and still get this message in the error log.

Can anyone help with this please?

06.30.2009 15:15:18 - File cannot be processed because not enough memory is available! Needed: ~123404026. Available: 25165824

this is system info:

PHP upload limit (in KB): 102400
PHP memory limit (in KB): 163840
Max. resize resolution: ~ 6105 x 4585
PHP max input time: 3600 s
PHP max execution time: 3600 s
Default socket timeout: 3600 s

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 6. Jul 2009, 16:57 
Site Admin

Looks you need 123 MB to resize an image and you only have 25 MB available. Have you image magick installed? Because for resizing big files this is the better option.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 6. Jul 2009, 17:22 

Hi thanks for your quick response, i've increased the limits on the server and have removed the resize option, as i'm trying to upload a zip file. i've added successfully up to 15mb but not any bigger.

I've changed the php.ini file to this:

max_execution_time = 3600 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 3600 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 160M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (160MB)

and i have changed to imagemagik

i'm now getting this error in the log file:

87: Non-static method JHTMLSelect::option() cannot be called statically

07.06.2009 16:49:29 - ERROR 2048 in om\htdocs\libraries\joomla\html\html.php, line 87: Non-static method JHTMLSelect::radiolist() cannot be called statically

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Jul 2009, 10:25 
Site Admin

what does happen at the 15 MB?
check the log file of you server.

Check the howto because tehre are some limits from the web server itself which are not in the php.ini.

The errors you see is an internal joomla error you can ignore. It is only coming to the JFU log file because I catch all errors while JFU is processed.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Jul 2009, 11:50 

Hi just tried 17mb and it comes up with a Error : http - 500

just tried a php report from the site:

log_errors On
log_errors_max_len 1024
magic_quotes_gpc On
magic_quotes_runtime Off
magic_quotes_sybase Off
mail.force_extra_parameters no value
max_execution_time 3600
max_input_nesting_level 64
max_input_time 3600
memory_limit 160M
open_basedir no value
output_buffering no value
output_handler no value
post_max_size 100M
precision 12
realpath_cache_size 16K
realpath_cache_ttl 120
register_argc_argv On
register_globals Off
register_long_arrays On
report_memleaks On
report_zend_debug On
safe_mode Off
safe_mode_exec_dir no value
safe_mode_gid Off
safe_mode_include_dir no value
sendmail_from
sendmail_path no value
serialize_precision 100
short_open_tag On
SMTP localhost
smtp_port 26
sql.safe_mode Off
track_errors Off
unserialize_callback_func no value
upload_max_filesize 160M

just trying to access the logfile on the server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Jul 2009, 12:56 
Site Admin

look like a limit of the server itself. Which server do you use. On the howto I have listed 2 internal limits of apache and ISS.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Jul 2009, 13:04 

we are using windows server 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Jul 2009, 13:56 
Site Admin

Sorry I don't have experience there - you have to ask google.

- Michael

Post subject: google...
PostPosted: 26. Mar 2010, 07:29 

How is it right to have users refer to google for answers on a product they purchase from you? There is no disclaimer saying no support for IIS....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Mar 2010, 10:06 
Site Admin

You are answering to a thread that is almost one year old.

There are 1000 different setups of Apache, IIS and so on out there. Should I know all possible problems? I know the most common ones which work fine for most users.

You can e.g. read
viewtopic.php?t=2295

I cannot do more then telling the users which settings to change and where to look. They have to look into the log files by yourself because if you e.g. get an error 500 it's an internal server which is logged to the log file.
I have written a big howto http://www.tinywebgallery.com/en/tfu/web_faq.php#1
which covers most of the problems that does exist. And this is not related to any server.

As you see in the above thread he did not even took a look in the log file to check why the error 500 happened.

- Michael

Post subject: Didn't say all that...
PostPosted: 26. Mar 2010, 17:55 

Nowhere in my comment was there an expectation for someone to know everything...

It just seems there is extremely minimal support for IIS and people are told to look in another location for everything dealing with IIS is all...if it's an Apache problem I'm sure there are more answer but I agree, you are only one person....so why only one person giving support? if you're the only person running the show but want to sell a product I was just suggesting better support is all.

I appreciate information given so far...I really do. You've been great...but there isn't any real support for IIS and there are multiple users using it...why not set up a test server or even a virtual server...or maybe someone else with extensive knowledge in it to help you out?

Also I posted to such an old subject because I was looking for another topic with same problem I had (forums are usually supposed to be good for that) and when I saw yet another can't help you because you use IIS it was just a little frustrating.

Well again like I said in my original post...if I get it working then I'll definitely post everything that was done here...I've been trying to get your product working simply because it is a good product and it does everything I require it to do...mainly the different directories for each user and I understand that the part not working is my server SOMEWHERE but the frustration is that each thing I fix...there lies a new problem ahead....and I can't come here to find answers from those who had similar problems with your product and IIS...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Mar 2010, 18:23 
Site Admin

You are right - this is a forum. Where actually everyone should contribute. But as you see - there are very few other post with users having problems with IIS. Either it's because they don't have any problems or they don't share their knowledge.
Because I know a couple of IIS users that upload big files too.

I know that problem with the maxAllowedContentLenght is IIS. And this is actually the one limitations that worked for most users so far. I set this on my vm-ware IIS and don't have any problem there. But this are local tests where a 1 GB upload takes only 10 minutes.

So far I have not found an ISS expert who came up with any other solution. If you have one. Tell me.

Have you already tried: http://forums.aurigma.com/yaf_postst365 ... -IIS7.aspx

- Michael

Post subject: Indeed...
PostPosted: 26. Mar 2010, 21:46 

I was working with that yes...actually I've reached the same page myself.

Anyway right now I removed the filtering role all together.

I'm not having an issue where it does a retry anymore before the whole file does an upload...

My problem is slightly different than before now...

Example...I upload a 98MB file...it makes it all the way but then gives Error: http-500...and I don't know why...I have not had a chance to set up the request tracing yet so I hope this reveals something...

What's odd is the person I'm working with that owns the webserver (I usually access it via VPN using Remote Desktop) and when he visits http://mywebsite.com he logs in and uploaded a 1.5GB file and it made it to the location with no error....

Of course it's speedy because I think even when he goes to http://mywegbsite.com and does the upload it just refers to a loopback and does it very fast.

The thing I find odd is the fact that it did not limit him and it worked...which made me think of whether this was a permission issue? But it only does this on large files...I can upload say a 25mb file no problem...

Request Filtering has been removed...so it should be wide open? it was having problems with doing a retry but we found where we can edit the timeout on IIS and cranked it as high as it would go...

Now it makes it to 98mb or whatever size any file is from the remote end and it gives the http-500 error....

I wouldn't imagine that I still need to worry about the limits if I removed request filtering? He uploaded a 1.5gb file....I can't get a 98mb file without the error...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. Mar 2010, 02:32 
Site Admin

Then I think you are running into a timeout somewhere.

I'm collecting information about upload and IIS right now because I want to make a howto for IIS as well. I have found a different post where they set a timeout as well. I have this on my other laptop. I'll post you the link tomorrow.

- Michael

PostPosted: 10. May 2010, 05:18 

i know it is a server error but i cannot seem to find anything helpful in the apache error logs either,