Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 17:40

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29. Sep 2009, 19:37 

Hi!

I tried to use TFU for my own CMS. I open a LightBox (jQuery + ColorBo-Plugin) and try to open the TFU within it, but that doesn't work. If I call a file containing TFU (it's just a modified version of the tfu.htm) into an iframe it works. Unfortunately I can't use it like that, because I have to use callback functions and some variables that can't be transferred over an iframe. For the inclusion in my LightBox I use exactly the same code that I use in the iframe. Also modifying all paths to full paths including the whole directory structure where the respective files are found doesn't work. I don't even get an error and unfortunately I even can't read the source code of my LightBox content.
The log-file doesn't show any errors and I just don't know how to cope with that problem.

Hope for an answer to my problem!

Thx in advance

Harry

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Sep 2009, 21:44 
Site Admin

how do you include the plugin? With Javascript?

You can try to directly include the flash with the object tag. An example is in the tfu.htm as well. Make sure to read the howto about how to include the flash if not all files are in one directory.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30. Sep 2009, 09:16 

ok - that seems to work now, but I still don't understand why the inclusion via javascript doesn't work. Could the reason be that I don't use <html><head> and <body> tags in the document?

BUT: how do I make settings using object and embed like lang, c_header_bg and so on?

Thx

Harry

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30. Sep 2009, 09:24 
Site Admin

Simply attach them to the flash as parameter like ?lang=de&...=...

I don't know your setup but it seems the Javascipt you use is somehow destroying the one I use ;).

- Michael