Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 01:39

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Install
PostPosted: 20. Mar 2015, 14:59 

First off, love the plugin. Thank you so much for making this.

But my question is I downloaded the free version just to ensure it would work for what I was attempting to have it do, which it does beautifully, and then immediately bought this since I am using it commercially. Do I need to fully uninstall and then re-install this download to fully have the Pro version?

I already have it up and working, which was initially a bit of a process with the external site I use and as I have customers coming to the site now I'm not really wanting to take it down even for a little bit. I'm not worried about the extra features since even the free version did exactly what I needed to, I more wanted to ensure you guys received your compensation since I am using it commercially.

You can see it at www.ziosolutions.com and then select powerscan in the top menu if you need to verify anything (I'm changing the direct url today and am not sure if it will be changed by the time you see this or I would just like that)

Thanks for the help in advance

Post subject: Re: Install
PostPosted: 20. Mar 2015, 16:12 
Site Admin

See:
http://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-iframe-pro/5344999

Simply overwrite all files from your previous installation with ftp or unistall the plugin and install the new version again. All settings are stored in the database so you don’t loose anything. Also use this way if you have used the personal version you can get on wordpress.org. If you have some radio elements empty after the update simply select the one you like and save again.

So ftp would be the way for you to go. Make sure to save the settings right away to get the new ai_external.js is generated (if you use it).

Best, Michael