Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 13:55

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: ai_external_config_.js
PostPosted: 14. Apr 2015, 17:27 

Hello,

I have the pro version, but I am having trouble with this file "ai_external_config_.js". Currently I have it running on my site, but it really slows down my site.

Is this script suppose to run on my site, or the site I want to place the iFrame on?

I am trying to place an iframe on a site with a different domain name and removing the heading and some other elements of the page within the iframe.

Thanks,

Erik

PostPosted: 15. Apr 2015, 09:43 
Site Admin

There is no file ai_external_config_.js. Do you mean ai_external.js

You have included it to your site? That does not make sense at all. Because adding stuff to your site can be done with plugins. Interesting is that this JS should slow down you site as most of the code is only executed if the script runs inside an iframe.
So maybe the iframe itself is slowing down your site which is pretty normal. Here the implemented lazy load is the solution.

You need to add ai_external.js this file to the page that should be inside the iframe.

Bet, Michael