TWG 2.3 has now also special settings for tablets. So you can now configure TWG for Desktop, tablet and smart phones!
Also some improvements for HTML5 videos and internal optimisations have been added.
This is the new stuff:
- New: A couple new switches if a tablet is detected do exist now. See the internal_confif.php -> $twg_tablet_*
- New: background images that a cached in the cache folder are removed once a day or if you delete the session cache because changing a back.png was really hard as you need to delete all cache images that belongs to the image.
- New: Comments can only be entered when the page is inside an iframe. So direct entries through e.g. a bot doe not work anymore.
- Fix: removed the “magic quotes GPC” check in the info as it is depricated and was removed in PHP 5.4
- Fix: Pagination was reworked in 2.2 but failed for the default way. You should update to this version to get the correct pagination back!
- Fix: Error “_folder_top.tmp.png’ could not loaded properly.” is now fixed. Was caused when image magic was used together with autocreation of folder.png files.
- Fix: Undefined variable: twg_offset_
- Fix: Undefined variable: my_offset_js
- Fix: Removed folders caused an error messag in the log. This case is now detected.
- Fix: html5 videos had some extra spaces which leads to a scrollbar on some systems.
So everyone should update to this version for best user experience on deskop and mobile devices.
You find the download and the patch on the normal download pages…
Have fun using TWG,