TWG 2.2 is available
This are the important new features:
- TWG has a new responsive mode for registered users.
- Support for HTML5 videos! See the updated howto 34.
- Many optimizations for mobile devices. Go the the ajax demo and go to the responsive folder.
- Some hoster do report that a virus is in TWG. This is a false alarm but the part war rewritten to avoid this message.
This is the new stuff:
- New: TWG goes responsive. Main, thumbnail and detail pages are responsive now. See the new howto 57 how to use this. This feature is available for registered users.
- New: Support for HTML5 videos! See the updated howto 34.
- New: Sorting mixed folders does now ignore v___. So sorting is not needed anymore only because of the video prefix.
- New: New html mode selector images.
- New: You can now set $use_manual_port if you are behind a proxy with a different port.
- New: Additional media queries where added to improve support for mobile devices.
- New: Optimization for ipad and iphone in horizontal mode.
- New: Album and folder description use the dotdotdot jQuery plugin which cuts text with … if they cannot displayed anymore because of the screen size. See the first page of the ajax demo and reduce the browser size until you see the … ;).
- New: Updated jQuery to 1.11.1
- New: On smart phones the autodetect of thumbnails is disbled if the responsive mode is enabled on the thumb page because this can cause exteme big paginations.
- New: On browser resize the new size is sent right away. So at the next request the size works fine right away.
- New: TFU 3.2 included.
- Fix: Swipe was not working on elements with links. This means on the detail page swiping was not working over an image.
- Now a are excluded in the plugin and swiping should work now everywhere.
- Fix: Some virus scanner where reporting a file of TWG which included some encoded code as virus. This is a false alarm but the code was changed to avoid that TWG is blocked by your hoster.
- Fix: The pagination on the thumbnail page was wrong if you mix folders and thumbnails
- Fix: Sorting for dates before 2000 (Length of the timestamp of 9)
- Fix: Disabling the captions was disabling the edit of folder.txt and foldername.txt in the menu. Now this feature still works when captions are not shown.
- Fix: iframe youtube and using a sorting prefix was not playing the first video.
- Fix: Direct folder.png was not shown in php include mode.
- Fix: Folder image was not shown when basedir was not default and SEO was enabled.
So everyone should update to this version for best user experience on deskop and mobile devices.
You find the download and the patch on the normal download pages…
Have fun using TWG,