The new version 1.7.8 of TWG is available in the forum. Get it here:
I’m currently updating TFU and JFU. When I’m done with it this version will be released officially.
Lot of things have changed:
New: Speed optimisations. Compared to TWG 1.7.7 e.g. the thumbnail page is ~ 20% faster than before!
New: cache folder can look like the original folder structure. On some servers long directory listings are slow. set $use_cache_with_dir=true if you like to use this!
New: Autoenable of the cache. After 3 requests the cache is now activated by default. Too many users were using TWG without! See: $autoenable_cache
New: Support of right.htm – works like left.htm. But you have to set the width e.g. with a div because otherwise this is ignored by some browser.
New: Meaning of header.htm, top.htm, footer.htm, bottom.htm has changed a little bit. Please check the updated howto!
New: Updated TFU to v22.214.171.124
New: Module für Joomla does now include css for litebox.
Fix: Sometimes invalid characters are in the counter files. I have added an additional check which should prevent that these are written.
Fix: If Flash was used $use_nonscrolling_dhtml has to be false. Otherwise the page was refreshed all the time. I set this now to false no matter what you set in the config.
Fix: $icon_set was not used for the menu_home.gif button. Now it should be displayed fine.
Fix: Check of the onlineuser.txt file was added – sometimes php does write invalid data there.
Fix: latvian language files was updated by Andra – Many thanks.
Fix: relative video folders where not working in all level depths – now it works on all levels
Fix: If you disable the login in the frontend the caption iframe link was not updated and the caption was entered for the wrong image. Now this works fine.
Fix: If someone sets $install_dir then php_include is set to true automatically.
Fix: The newest language strings where not added in all language files.
Fix: For dynamic backgrounds a width was missing. when the gallery was loaded the first time it was not displayed over the whole browser. I was actually looking quite some time for this bug and could finally solve it.
Fix: Using hashed cache names was not working for files whith special characters in the flash. Now this works fine too.
Fix: loading a language in an iframe without the default en language installed was not working if you had english as default language in the browser. Now this is checked as well.
Fix: bbc codes where not generated properly anymore after a refactoring – now they are fine again.
Fix: Poart where missing at link and bcc code
Fix: When using $use_cache_with_dir the fading slideshow was not working.
Fix: When uploading with the flash the detail images where automatically clipped! Now it works properly!