From today on www.tinywebagaller.com is GDPR compliant.
- I checked all external services and disabled google analytics and Google adsense for now.
- I replaced the facebook like button with a direct link.
- All old ip addresses from the WordPress installation and the forum are deleted!
- All external libraries from a cdn are downloaded and are now served from tinywebgallery.com directly.
- The demos for audio streams, clipfish and myvideo where removed as there it was unclear how to handle them with GDPR.
- WordPress comments are disabled. Please use the forum.
- The forum does not use any external services anymore.
- A new version of TinyWebgallery was released which does now not store the IP when you login. Please see http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/privacy-policy for details about TinyWebGallery.
- All unused accounts with 0 comments in the forum are deleted which are older then 3 months. So please register again if your account does not exist anymore.
Also all personal data collection which is not needed was removed.
Please look for details here: http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/privacy-policy
Please note that the current forum is quite old and a new one will be availabe soon. The existing one will be still exist read only mode.
Sorry for the inconvenience,