I have updated WordPress flash uploader first because it was not working with WordPress 2.9.1 because they changed some internal paths.
This is the new stuff:
- Now compatible up to WordPress 2.9.1!
- Updated the flash to TFU 2.10.7
- Wrong message was shown after importing only one image.
- Improved the normalizeFileNames function
- The Uploader and the Sync option can now be activated independently in the menu and the media manager tabs
- The ‘Sync’ has now a detection of already crunched images of an original. This can be turned off in the settings because the detection is very basic.
Download it directly form the wordpress site and please vote if you do!
Have fun using WFU,