For TFU the version the demos’s are already running is now available:
- New: TFU does now automatically detect the session loss and tries to provide a workaround. This was already done since TFU 1.7 but now this does work on many more servers and messages are shown in the flash to tell the user what to do!
- Fix: I reimplemented the image magick resize. Now 2 ways are done. First I try to resize the existing file. If this fails I resize the file to a different name and copy the resized file back to the destination.
Please download 2.10.4 again if you have downloaded it before the 26th of October or if you use TFU 2.10.2 or 2.10.3. I have found out that the detection for the proxy was not covering upload with many small files. Now this is covered too!
The JFU version will come in a couple of days because I’m adding new features there right now too!
Have fun using TFU,
TFU and JFU 2.10.3 have some nice new features you should look at. Especially if JFU is not working out of the box!
- TFU 2.10.3 is included.
- Enhanced Upload debug can be enabled in the config
- New: Debug file is shown in the backend and can be deleted there.
- New: The tfu folder can be located in the site or the administration. This makes it possible to use a .htaccess file to protect the administration area im Joomla!
- Enhanced upload debug enhanced
- Image magic resizes are now checked after the resize – if the resize failes the resize is retried after the move.
- The debug file can now be 2 MB instead of 1 MB
- Fix: The description was encoded in the notification e-mail
Have fun with this release,
The language selector in 18.104.22.168 was only working for de, en, es. All other xml language files where not loaded anymore because of a bug fix at a wrong place.
Please update to this version asap if your version is affected.
You find the versions on the download pages.
Have fun with this release.
Have fun using JFU,
Ther was a class naming conflict with JFU and ECJC Online Shop.
I have renamed the class and now they both work fine next to each other. Additionally I have forced that the en.xml is read all the time. This enabled to change the ui in all cases .
The download has no new version number because the changes where very little. If nothing of the above is an issue for you you don’t have to update.
This small update of TWG fixes some issues users found in 1.7.7 and some new things .
- New rating buttons – Thanks to Ingo
- The download of zips does now work again
- The popup does now fully support 16:9 images
- With php include FLV videos where not working on all systems.
- Arabic language file was updated by Housamz
Most users won’t be affected by this. So it’s really up to you if you update . Get the zip or the patch here:
Have fun using TWG,
A couple of users found some smaller issues with their configuration and TWG 1.7.7.
I have fixed them already and the patches are tested right now by the users. As soon I get positive feedback I will update the download on the web site as well. Most likely this will be available on the weekend.
I also got some new rating buttons which look much nicer – you can see them on the demo on the website already.