Finally the 2.12 version of the WordPress Flash Uploader is available too. This is the new stuff:
- Updated the flash to TFU 2.12
- Now tested up to WordPress 3.0.3!
- Tabs in the media library popup are now available again.
- Sync is now triggered by the uploader automatically in the free version!
- Delete of files in the flash does now sync the library as well.
- Enhanced file filter for registered users to hide generated thumbnails, middle and large images.
To enable the new features some enhancements where made to TFU as well. This is why TFU and JFU have a small update as well where this new version is integrated.
Get the latest version here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-flash-uploader/
TFU 2.12 update:
This where the changes I made for WFU and of course they are now avaliable in the standalone version as well:
- New: $forbidden_view_file_filter – This is the most advanced filter to hide files. fnmatch is used so you can use e.g. a*.txt, exa*e.log. Seperate different filters by komma.
- New: $zip_file_pattern – You can define how the file name of the zip does look like. Please read the doc in tfu_config.php.
JFU 2.12 update:
TFU 2.12 from above is included. The new settings are not available in the administration. If you want to change this settings you will have to change tfu_config.php directly. They wil be available in JFU 2.13 when I update the database as well.
TWG 1.8.3 update:
TFU 2.12 from above is included and twg_offset was limited to 3 – I increased it to 4 for people with more than 1000 images in one directory.
If you like one of the new features of TFU please update. Otherwise there is not need to ;). The internal build is now 188.8.131.52 which can be seen in the version.txt of the download.
This was the last planned update for this year – many stuff will come next year ;). So sty tuned.
Have fun using TWG/JFU/TFU/WFU,