TWG had the problem that when your where renaming or moving folders you had to manually rename the xml files. now this is solved :
New: $autocreate_folder_id added. Since 1.7.7 you can use a folder.id file which is the prefix for all xml files – You can now create this file automatically with the current directory in it. This enables you to move folders without loosing any xml data like comments or tags.
The new version 1.7.8 of TWG is available in the forum. Get it here:
I’m currently updating TFU and JFU. When I’m done with it this version will be released officially.
Lot of things have changed:
New: Speed optimisations. Compared to TWG 1.7.7 e.g. the thumbnail page is ~ 20% faster than before!
New: cache folder can look like the original folder structure. On some servers long directory listings are slow. set $use_cache_with_dir=true if you like to use this!
New: Autoenable of the cache. After 3 requests the cache is now activated by default. Too many users were using TWG without! See: $autoenable_cache
New: Support of right.htm – works like left.htm. But you have to set the width e.g. with a div because otherwise this is ignored by some browser.
New: Meaning of header.htm, top.htm, footer.htm, bottom.htm has changed a little bit. Please check the updated howto!
New: Updated TFU to v22.214.171.124
New: Module für Joomla does now include css for litebox.
Fix: Sometimes invalid characters are in the counter files. I have added an additional check which should prevent that these are written.
Fix: If Flash was used $use_nonscrolling_dhtml has to be false. Otherwise the page was refreshed all the time. I set this now to false no matter what you set in the config.
Fix: $icon_set was not used for the menu_home.gif button. Now it should be displayed fine.
Fix: Check of the onlineuser.txt file was added – sometimes php does write invalid data there.
Fix: latvian language files was updated by Andra – Many thanks.
Fix: relative video folders where not working in all level depths – now it works on all levels
Fix: If you disable the login in the frontend the caption iframe link was not updated and the caption was entered for the wrong image. Now this works fine.
Fix: If someone sets $install_dir then php_include is set to true automatically.
Fix: The newest language strings where not added in all language files.
Fix: For dynamic backgrounds a width was missing. when the gallery was loaded the first time it was not displayed over the whole browser. I was actually looking quite some time for this bug and could finally solve it.
Fix: Using hashed cache names was not working for files whith special characters in the flash. Now this works fine too.
Fix: loading a language in an iframe without the default en language installed was not working if you had english as default language in the browser. Now this is checked as well.
Fix: bbc codes where not generated properly anymore after a refactoring – now they are fine again.
Fix: Poart where missing at link and bcc code
Fix: When using $use_cache_with_dir the fading slideshow was not working.
Fix: When uploading with the flash the detail images where automatically clipped! Now it works properly!