TFU/JFU 2.10.7 are almost ready.
If someone wants to test them please contact me.
This is the new stuff:
– New: Upload of files with the size 0. This is not supported directly by flash upload. I do this by creating the file through a direct php call.
– New: Download of 0 KB files are now disabled because flash does not support this.
– Fix: $hide_hidden_files was not working properly because this settings was not used for actions like preview, delete… Please update to this version or don’t use this feature because at delete the wrong files would be deleted!
– Fix: The new zip class was not compatible to php 4.x – now it is.
– New: Updated TFU to version 2.10.7
– New: Added $truncate_dir_in_title to the configuration.
– New: Added $hide_hidden_files to the configuration.
– New: Added the new logo to JFU
– New: Added icons to the menu entries.