3 Comments

  1. Moofey

    Didn’t work for me.

    There’s only one wp_twitter_add() and it’s around line 315 or so. I did seem to find the code in question around there and removed the whitespace but it solved nothing. Currently have this plugin disabled so that my feed isn’t screwed.

  2. Moofey

    @Moofey

    On the contrary, I did find two instances that were causing problems, the first one was the wp_twitter_add() that was already pointed out, and then another little snip of whitespace one around line 570. I took that out and reactivated the plugin; So far there are no problems after making the change.

  3. I have added a link to my fixed version. It seems you have a different version because you have different line numbers (my version 1.4 only has ~ 350 lines).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *