if you update to TWG to 1.8.4 (actually 1.8.3 also) you have to set
$video_flash_site = “”;
in the video.php if your FLV’s are not working anymore. This is documented in the howto but before that this was not mandatory. In the next version I will make this optional again.
I made a small update for TFU and JFU.
Some hosters add code automatically to each page – like a counter or ad’s. I have added a new parameter to the returns that prevents that added code modifies the last parameter.
Please update if you have any problems – otherwise no update is needed. The 2.13 version works fine. The new version does not have a new version number – only a new release date!
Have fun using JFU/TFU,
I have created a fan page on facebook where you can get a fan of.
I always post this blog there too. So if you like TWG, JFU, TFU or WFU – please click “like it” on the twg home page.
I need at least 25 likers that I can get a nice url.
So please help.
The new JFU editor button does fully replace the existing “Image” button below the article editor and gives you the full power of JFU:
* Full integration of JFU in the editor. You can upload multiple files instead of only one file like in the Joomla implementation
* You can use groups and profiles – this makes it possible do define exactly where each user can upload files.
* Use the server side to select images you want to insert.
* Add a link target by simply selecting it in the server side view.
* Create thumbnails of existing images and include them.
* Define the size of the image you want to include
* Support for Lightbox, Lytebox and Highslide
* a nice ruler – because I don’t know how much 300 px is
* Captions can be easily generated
You find all details here:
If you like it please vote for it here:
If you don’t please tell me why!
Have fun with this new extension. You always need the same version of the component and the editor button! So please update JFUploader if you want to use it!
Have fun using JFU,
finally JFU 2.13 is available for all Joomla versions!
Especially the version for Joomla 1.6 is very cool because the new Joomla groups are fully supported. You now have the maximum flexibility when using JFU.
Get all the details here: http://jfu.tinywebgallery.com
Please not that for Joomla 1.5 and 1.6 you don’t have to uninstall JFUploader anymore. Simply install it with the installer again. and for 1.6 an update server does exist as well!
Have fun using JFU,
Some minor bugfixes which makes TWG 18.104.22.168 even nicer .
New: The default for $direct_folderpng was chaged to true. This gives better performance because no php calls are needed. Special characters in the path are not supported. If you have this set this to false again.
New: $direct_folderpng is now used for private.png as well. It has the same performance impact and restrictions as folder.png.
Fix: I updated the flash thumbnailer. There where some undefined strings in the url which where not right. It should not change anything but the requests are now correct.
Fix: I added the new zip class I made to TWG itself. I also updated TFU 2.13 to the latest version where this zip class was included first.
Fix: removed the duplicate zip class from the admin/upload folder. One was from TFU, one from TWG. I only use the one from TFU here.
Fix: Some smilies where not displayed properly because I was sorting the file names but not the display names.
The official version is still 1.8.4. the .1 is the internal build. Always look in version.txt to see the latest changes.
I’m now working on TWG 1.8.5.
have fun using TWG,
This is a very small update. I added a new functionality for the zip files to add the folder name to the zip file.
I made this an official release because it is included in JFU 2.13.
Have fun using TFU,
TFU 2.13 is available and this is the new stuff. I have marked the important onein bold:
- New: (php) An info text of the images is rendered onto the previews
- New: The complete configuration data is now sent encrypted to the flash. Before only security related stuff was encoded. But no one has to know the configuration.
- New: Better fullscreen support.
- New: The flash can now be used in the frontend of wordpress!
- New: When you rename something the old filename is now displayed as default.
- New: $forbidden_view_file_filter – This is the most advanced filter to hide files. fnmatch is used so you can use e.g. a*.txt, exa*e.log. Seperate different filters by komma.
- New: $zip_file_pattern – You can define how the file name of the zip does look like. Please read the doc in tfu_config.php.
- New: $check_safemode in tfu_helper.php – on some systems the check for the safemode completely fails. If this is the case you can turn off this at the top of tfu_helper.php where some internal variables are defined.
- New: Renaming of the case of extensions is now possible even when rename extension is disabled.
- New: $has_post_processing – you can set tis to true if you do a lot after the upload. The flash has an internal warning after 10 sec. By setting this variable to “true” you get additional 10 sec. For bigger files 2 sec are added for each 10 MB
- Fix: Added stripslashes for the description
- Fix: The description is now written before the plugins are called.
- Fix: The check for not valid extensions was improved.
- Fix: Added 2 @ to suppress warings that can happend on sysems where some functions do work like they should.
- Fix: Renaming files + normalize filenames for extensions with big characters was not possible. Now it is.
- Fix: Download as zip was creating zip files which where not working with the internal mac unzipper. I have fixed the external class I was using for this. Now it works fine for Mac too
- Fix: The language selector dropdown in tfu.htm was not working anymore because I updated the swfobjects implementation. Now it works fine again.
So have fun with the new version. JFUploader 2.13 is ready as well. I only wait for Joomla 1.6.1 because I already use the update servers which work fine in this version.
Have fun using TFU,