The new layout of the TWG website is online.
- A new header line with a section for each of the tools for easier navigation.
- A complete new entry page for easier navigation.
- The new logo is included
- The new versions of TWG/JFU/TFU/WPU are online – more details about them in following posts.
Just go there by yourself – everything should be nicer now…
The blog will soon move from blog.tinywebgallery.com to www.tinywebgallery.com because I want to include the 3 latest news always on the main page and I need direct access to the wordpress classes for this. So please don’t wonder if you will be redirected if you go to the blog!
Have fun using TWG/JFU/TFU/WFU,
JFU 2.10.7 is finally done and available in the forum.
Get all details there. I currently do the new website and this will be done pretty soon.
Have fun using JFU,
I have finished the last tests and everything seems very good.
Therefore I uploaded the final of TWG 1.8 to the forum
Please note that the additional language files are not included in the download anymore. You can always download the latest versions from the website. You find a link in the forum thread.
When the new website will be online there will be a direct link in the menu.
Have fun using TWG,
I have updated WordPress flash uploader first because it was not working with WordPress 2.9.1 because they changed some internal paths.
This is the new stuff:
- Now compatible up to WordPress 2.9.1!
- Updated the flash to TFU 2.10.7
- Wrong message was shown after importing only one image.
- Improved the normalizeFileNames function
- The Uploader and the Sync option can now be activated independently in the menu and the media manager tabs
- The ‘Sync’ has now a detection of already crunched images of an original. This can be turned off in the settings because the detection is very basic.
Download it directly form the wordpress site and please vote if you do!
Have fun using WFU,
TFU 2.10.7 can be downloaded now. It took quite a while because I extended the plugin part and you are now able to log each action!
- New: Upload of files with the size 0. This is not supported directly by flash upload. I do this by creating the file through a direct php call.
- New: Download of 0 KB files are now disabled because flash does not support this.
- New: Plugins are now called by file functions (e.g. delete, create folder) too. Check the updated plugins and the new help on the plugin page.
- Fix: $hide_hidden_files was not working properly because this settings was not used for actions like preview, delete… Please update to this version or don’t use this feature because at delete the wrong files would be deleted!
- Fix: The new zip class was not compatible to php 4.x – now it is.
PLEASE NOTE: The log plugins on the website are currently not compatible with this version. You have to open them an replace the function debug with tfu_debug.
And here is the link:
If you have any problems please let me know!
JFU 2.10.7 will be available in a few days. I’m just waiting for the feedback of some testers!
Have fun using TFU,